ACS was required to design and construct the drainage, road, street lighting and signage. This was required for the initial phase of development at Integra 61, Durham. We were also appointed directly by the client to complete further works. This included the finalisation of the design/value engineering process and the construction of all of the remaining works.
- Demolition and remediation of farm buildings and yards
- Earthworks to facilitate the required infrastructure
- New storm and foul drainage systems
- New roads and footways required by Section 38 of the planning permission
- Adaptation and improvement of existing highways required by Section 278 of the planning permission
- Diversion of Statutory Undertaker’s existing equipment/apparatus (water, gas and comms)
- Builders work to accommodate new services into the site and to each development plot
- Street lighting and signage
We have played a key part in the co-ordination of the 2 novated designers as well as the client’s project management team (operational and commercial) and a multi-utility stats provider. In addition, we have worked with the adopting authorities (highways and drainage) to co-ordinate and ensure approval as the works progressed.